Limited Lifetime Warranty
Prime Shutters, LLC warrants that our product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product…
- Products were properly installed
This warranty does NOT COVER
- Any loss or damage resulting from accidents, improper use of cleaning chemical, alterations, misuse, abuse, motorized devices or failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, installation, cleaning or maintenance.
- Any loss or damage resulting from the removal of the product and reinstallation in the same or another window.
- Some slight warpage, as well as natural variations in color and grain effect, are normal with wood and PVC products and are not considered defects. Materials can lose original intensity after long exposure to the sun. When left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics, PVC, and wood tend to crack and discolor. Exposure to elements including but not limited to salty air, humidity.
- Products ordered outside of the recommended manufacturing specifications (oversized shutters).
- Normal wear and tear carries out a
3 yearwarranty for all products EXCEPT Plantation Shutters which carry a lifetime warranty.
- This limited warranty does not cover transportation costs to and from the retailer, cost of removal, re-measure, re-installation of a product or any incidental or consequential damages.
- All warranties are non-transferable if property is sold.
To obtain warranty service:
- Contact us through our online form or give us a call at (682) 727-0428.
- We will come by and return the product to the manufacturer to be fixed.
- Warranty claims must include details regarding the nature of the problem and proof of purchase such as our invoice number or order number. All return products must be approved by Customer Service. Please contact Customer Service Department.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES OR WARRANTIES. In no event shall Prime Shutters, LLC be liable or responsible for INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.